Apply for room


If you wish to live at Rebæk Søpark-Kollegiet, you must apply via the Office of the Colleges in Copenhagen (KKIK). On KKIK’s website, you can read all about educational requirements, rules, points, etc. KKIK answers questions about the waiting list.

To be able to live in RSK, your education must be SU-eligible or equivalent (e.g. a student placement). In addition, you must be studying in the Copenhagen area.